Server minimum requirements for implementing the theme is as below:
- Minimum PHP version: 7.0 or greater
- Minimum MySQL version: 5.0.15 or greater
- Post Max Size: 32.0 MB
- Max Upload Size: 64.0 M
Below here is a list of items you should ensure that your host can comply with.
- Check to ensure that your web host fulfills the minimum requirements to run WordPress.
- Always make sure they are running the latest version of WordPress.
- You can download the latest release of WordPress from the official WordPress website.
- Always create secure passwords for FTP and Database.
Here are the Recommended PHP Configurations Limits
Many issues are all related to low PHP configuration limits. The solution is to increase the PHP limits. You can do this yourself or contact your web host and ask them to increase those limits to a minimum as follows:
- memory_limit 256M or greater
- max_execution_time 600
- max_input_vars 2000
- post_max_size 32M
- upload_max_filesize 32M
Failure to observe these settings may result in problems with the theme’s performance.